Oak Lane Management ServicesOak Lane Management provides personalized management services in the following areas:
- Guide and consult with the board of directors to fulfill their duties and responsibilities
- Execute the decisions, directives, and policies approved by the board of directors
- Provide Administrative Services
- Schedule and attend board meetings
- Provide monthly management reports
- Knowledge to assess and provide appropriate guidance to ensure proper insurance requirements and legal compliance
- Assist with selection and supervision of contractors and vendors
Billing & Collections
- Establishment of collection process
- Clear & Timely Invoicing
- Accounts Receivables Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Guide the board through Annual Budget Preparation
- Tax/Audit Facilitation
- Monthly Financial Statements
Deed Restriction Management
- Community & Civic Covenants
- Rules & Regulations
Maintenance & Facilities Management
- Development of facility usage agreements
- Perform community and amenity site inspections
- Prepare preventive maintenance scheduling
- Project management on capital projects
- Handyman services
- Assist with vendor selection/supervision of maintenance services
- Preparation of contract bids
Karen Williams, CMCA, AMS
Oak Lane Management LLC, President & CEO
Karen is a Philadelphia native and Owner of Oak Lane Management LLC, a community partnership company located in the Philadelphia Area.
Karen has been in the Real Estate and Community Management field since 2005. She began her real estate career in Houston, Texas specializing in corporate relocation clientele. Karen transitioned into the Community Management field in 2007, managing several commercial and developer master planned communities in Houston and the surrounding suburbs. Karen has also managed portfolios of residential communities, townhomes and condominiums in Delaware, New Jersey, Philadelphia and its surrounding areas. She has been successful in overseeing major capital improvement projects and handling transitions from Developers to Owners. Karen attended Penn State University. Her motto,” A Smile & Customer Excellence should be a Habit”. Karen is an active member in the Penn State Alumni Association and CAI, Keystone Chapter, having served on the Communication & Content Committee that publishes the quarterly Community Asset Magazine, and the Gold Star Committee that recognizes outstanding community associations.
About The Vision
Oak Lane Management LLC is community partnership company located in the Philadelphia Area. A company concept that was cultivated by combining both experiences of city “rowhome” style living and suburban development ideology…Neighborhood Revitalization Rebuild through Maintenance and Preservation Management.
As the founder and CEO, I am committed to being a catalyst for community resources, helping to inform and engage residents in the process of revitalizing their neighborhoods through maintenance and culture preservation.
The Oak Lane Management Philosophy
Our Philosophy is the development of a partnership style of management creates a positive and professional relationship between management and the community residents.
Oak Lane Management seeks to keep the community informed of projects and issues that may impact the livability of their neighborhoods and engage them to actively participate in all aspects of improving their communities, strengthen neighborhood bonds, and promote a sense of community and belonging. We strive to involve boards and residents in local government planning and decision-making that affects their neighborhoods and the City as a whole.
Our belief is this style of management creates long-term value for such communities, its residents, and owners.
Sign up to learn more about Oak Lane Management and to join the mailing list.
I look forward to hearing from you.
President & CEO
Oak Lane Management, LLC.